Monday, June 20, 2011

The list..

Afterellen.com has done it again (love this web page). Their top 50 out hottest females in showbiz is out. It’s spectacular if not exceptional. My biggest shocker this year is Mrs Suze Orman (yes she married) shoot me dead I really didn’t know. My gaydar didn’t even pick it up because Oprah (yes she is in the closet) doesn’t even flirt with her show so now you know why. So who made my top ten lists this year?  It was hard one I’m very sure of my top 3 and the others well they are there because they useful in one way or another.
So here they are in some specific order:
10. Martina Nartinalova (48)
Well I don’t know jack about tennis so she might come in handy. I like her name and surname rhymes with Anne’s so they might just be related.  And I would like to point she is aging well. Looks like a graet wingman.


                                    
9. Alexandra Hedison (27)
Look at her and tell me that don’t see what I see. I’ve been told that she looks even better in much shorter hair. So that then proves theory that short hair is hot. And bet you she looks even hotter in morning sunshine bringing you coffee the in bed……



8. Jillian Michaels (25)
Well everybody needs, and looks like she could satisfy them and more. She could personal train me right through the night. We’d both lose weight trust me, but hear me now it would not be because of going to gym and pick up weights (wait maybe she weigh heavier than me) but then am willing to carry her. 



7. Rachael Maddow (5)
She not is striking, but her intelligence is.  She looks like a perfect home body partner, I would not mind spending the whole day listening to her talk about what she thinks is wrong with the world and she planning to do to fix it. She could make a perfect daddy figure (I’m just putting it out there).




6. Tucky Williams (42)
Well then what do me say... Apart from the fact that she plays her on–screen character perfectly and I would like to think she does it better in real life. She one of those of lesbians that makes you wants to be one (oops!) but not the one you introduce to your family unless you really serious….



5. Bridget McManus (45)
Problem with her is that she is married. Note: people marry young these days. She is pretty and compared to Tucky you could push long-life friendship to parents hearts content. Given that the she’s marrying type, I would not mind settling down.







4. Kiyomi McCloskey (44)

She the sex, money and drug equation that is complicated yet not that complicated for me to simplify. Equation: 3 is crowd what is 4 then. Answer: evening out the odds I say. I am willing to interchange our roles of the nominator and the dominator whichever works out for the best.





My top three is in a specific order…..

3. Tasya van Ree (40)
Love what she does (her work that is) and love her. Just didnt


2. Sarah Paulson (38)
Idontknow….








1. Heather Peace (12)
Hmmmm…..



Note that the numbers is their ages but their rating in afterellen… this blog I wrote for friend to prove that show and Admit that not all white don’t like the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment