Monday, August 1, 2011

Dessert

I’m back and I’m back with vengeance.  First thing first is that is my promise to myself that I’m post a blog every week. With that said lets here’s this week blog.
I hate school so it’s a given that I love holidays. I’m from a long holiday so there’s is much to write about but not enough time. Given that it was a long holiday I should be rested and ready for school but hear me when I say I’m not. Then again there never was a time in life when I was ready and willing to go to school, maybe on my graduation day it will be different. During this long holiday i managed mess-up my life in good way.  As life goes not everything was good and rosy but most of it was.  I would be sinning if said that I still have issues about my sexuality because of what people (excluding my family) might think or might do. This revelation came about when somebody just wanted me answer a simple question and for the first I did not hesitate to give them an answer. Isn’t like I had problem answering the question in the past it’s that I usually gave the wrong answer.   
It also came about after seeing a certain someone. Let me put it this way: yes you know about dessert and you’ve seen it before but you never tasted it in your whole life, because you were afraid to taste dessert and you’ve never got right opportunity to taste it. Then one day you get to taste one type of dessert, let’s say a decadent piece of black forest cake oozing chocolate. You love it gawd it’s best thing that you ever tasted. You cannot get enough of it. Slowly but surely you get to taste other types of desserts your like mousse, tarts, pudding, custards etc. You still love cake the best. Then one day you have enough of black forest cake.  You don’t write it out is just that you don’t love as much as you use to.  This time around you fall in love with the moist yummy bar one cake. It’s still cake right but a different type of cake.   So now in life what you know for sure is that you are a cake woman, yes you can down any type of dessert but u like cake best in the dessert food group.  Given a choice between having dessert or meat the rest of your life you would choose dessert.

On the topic of my family well that is proving to a bit of a mission.  Even though that I have sneaking suspicion  that my sister know, it’s like knowing  that mother knows you’re in prison but you don’t want her to visit you or calling her from prison .  It’s not because you embarrassed is just that their remarks on the issue raise your eyebrows.
“What would make child in their minds become lesbian”? My mother asked deeply concerned
After laughing at this random statement I answered “I really do not know what causes such insanity”.
Another concerning indication that homosexuality does not go down well with her is that she really dislikes Senzo and Jason, although there are fictitious characters she rather have them not shown on her daily soapy.  So my family I will deal with as time goes by, because right now I like how things are.

That is all to for today if you’re lucky I might post later on in the week….
 



No comments:

Post a Comment